About Chef Harpal
- Hosted the first ever episode of the program Khana Khazana on ZEE TV in the year 1993.
- Chef Harpal has received the title of ‘Most Admired Chef’ on television for the year 2012, by Golden Star Hospitality Awards.
- He’s the creator of the famous Lalla Mussa Dal which was highly appreciated by the Australian High Commission.
- Conducted the most successful Ancient Indian Food Promotion for Indian Airlines, which also won the Silver Medal in the IFCA awards in Germany.
- He has been awarded with a letter of appreciation from the Australian High Commission praising the quality of the food cooked by him as the best in the country.
- Learn more about Chef Harpal – www.harpalssokhi.com